Sunday, June 19, 2011

天公伯

天公伯,

如果,您听到我的祈祷,您可否保佑我pass这个考试?我自问没有做什么伤天害理的事,最多也只是拿了$2的tips.我会回去放下它。好吗?我自问自己是个孝顺的孩子。我只想要毕业,回家去一家团聚。公公年级大了,他希望看到我毕业。我不忍心让他失望。我也自问自己尽了力。这一科,我花了比别的科目更多的时间和精力去读,更加更加的用心去读。为什么要这样对我?

我很感激家人和朋友在我最低潮的时候,陪我讲话和祈祷。我很感谢家人给我的话。无论如何,考完了,成定局了,最重要是照顾自己的身体,健康。这期间,我没有胃口,也常常不吃饭。但,今天我煮了东西吃,我得振作!不让家人再操心。

讲真的,我担心毕业的问题,对我自己来说,只是担心没得回家,没得和家人一起开开心心回家。而不是什么面子问题。我可以告诉大家,我失败,我不怕。但是,我更担忧的是家人的快乐,还有,我不要我家人被人看不起。如果失败,那也是我的问题,我不要家人被人耻笑。而且我知道,就是有这种人的存在。><

阿弥陀佛~请保佑我好吗?

无论如何,现在这情况,最能自我安慰的是,不只是我一个人的问题。希望,我每个朋友也可以一起开开心心顺顺利利的毕业。我真心的希望。无论这一科让我们大家流了多少眼泪,多少人吃不下,睡不着。希望大家可以顺利的过关吧。


以下是对我们学生的一点点安慰:

Dear Students

I acknowledge receipt of a number of emails concerning the final examination in FINM3404. Several students have obviously discussed the exam and they have made a conscientious effort to alert the Business School about your concerns. I appreciate the genuine nature of your comments, and appreciate the fact that you have raised the matter now (rather than after the release results).

As the School’s Chief Examiner, I have discussed your concerns with the Head of the Finance Cluster, Associate Professor Karen Benson and our Head of School, Professor Iain Watson and thus your comments have reached the appropriate level.

In response to many of the common issues that have been raised, the School has both time-series and cross-sectional cohort data from which we are able to undertake some benchmarking. Let me assure you that the School always carefully considers these comparisons before deciding on the final awarding of grades.

I request that you let the matter rest, at least for the time being, and note that your voice has been heard. Please allow the Business School to implement its quality controls.

Thanks

Fiona Rohde

Fiona Rohde

Acting Head and

School Chief Examiner

UQ Business School

University of Queensland 4072

2 comments: